Leadership, Personal Development & Team Training
On Alpine Ski, Mountain Bike or Hiking
Develop for high performance or just kick off with your team by doing something extra!
100% TIME EFFICIENCY!
3-day program with leadership, personal development and team training
merged with 3 full days of skiing, biking or hiking.
The development program is integrated with outdoor activities. We practice essential leadership tools for reaching goals, coach for high performance and improve through feedback. The mountain is our learning platform and all activities are level independent, from beginners to advanced.
- Because, you really will make a difference back home with effective leadership and skilled team members with a sunny smile on their faces.
- It’s fun, healthy and time saving to do alpine sports while you engage in learning and development.
- Research shows that tools and skills have to be practiced in real situations where they are needed, not in artificial class-room setups.
- You get to know yourself and each other in new ways while doing something different.
Join the open courses that are arranged for individual leaders, entrepreneurs, sellers and others. Or participate as a group and have a special arrangement designed to really build up your team. The language is English so it’s a great opportunity to practice company English (can also be arranged in Swedish).
Leadership Learning Targets
- create trust, structure and goal-orientation to maximize group performance.
- coach, support and use feedback for individual improvement
- reach increased self-consciousness and benefit from your personal traits and skills
We stay at Ski Lodge Engelberg, a high standard hotel with great atmosphere that is a meeting spot for people who love mountains. Breakfast and dinner are served at the ski Lodge in the famous restaurant Brasserie Konrad, for lunch we make stops at the many charming restaurants in the mountain area and we explore different opportunities for after-work activities. Within the special arrangement it is possible to visit some of the exclusive restaurant in the village and more.
All equipment and gear necessary for safe skiing, MBT or hiking is provided. And of course, ski-pass and guidance.
It takes just over an hour by car from Zurich airport and by train you go directly from inside the airport to the Ski Lodge right next to the station in Engelberg. We offer to arrange your travel to Engelberg at request.
Day schedule (example)
- 08.00 Breakfast at the ski Lodge with theory & tools of the day
- 09.00 Coaching and leadership for high performance during outdoor activity
- 12.00 Lunch with learning experiences, reflection and next step
- 13.00 Leading with feedback to improve during outdoor activity
- 16.00 After-work with learning experiences, reflection and next step
- 19.30 Dinner at Brasserie Konrad with theory & tools for tomorrow: Personal Power Bases